200 Hartman Bridge Road
Ronks, PA 17572
Monday - Saturday
7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Let us cater your next event with Katies favorites. Contact us for details.
- Our delicious Amish wedding dinner
- Baked Farmtastic ham, carved and served with a glaze
- Homemade meat loaf or ham loaf
- Our own crabcakes with sauce
- Sides: mashed potatoes, veggies, buttered noodles and more
- Homemade dinner rolls
There´s So Much to See and Do In Lancaster County!
- Sight and Sound Bible-based live theater.
- Cherry Crest Adventure Farm Maze
- Strasburg Railroad Heritage railroad takes visitors on a 45 ride through Lancaster County farmland.
- Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania Features more than 100 historic locomotives and railroad cars.
- The Strasburg Country Store & Creamery Old fashioned ice cream shop, corner store and restaurant in Strasburg Square]
- The Strasburg Village Inn A lovely B&B on the square in historic Strasburg.
- Village Greens Miniature Golf Miniature golf on 13 country acres.
- Amish Village Tour of an authentic Amish farmhouse and grounds.
- Dutch Wonderland Fun for the whole family
- Rockvale Square Outlets
- Tanger Outlets
- Farm Folk Bed and Breakfast An authentic B&B on a 125-acre farm.
Just wanted to compliment you on a wonder restaurant. Silvia was an excellent host, my family and I really enjoyed the meal. God Bless you all.
Authentic Amish Cooking in Lancaster County PA
Katie's Kitchen is an Amish owned and operated family restaurant conveniently located on Rt. 896 near Strasburg, Pennsylvania. We feature a large dining room with booth seating and a lunch counter looking in on our kitchen. We also offer shaded picnic tables for guests who want to enjoy their meals in the great outdoors.
We serve a wide variety of Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner entrees, including many Pennsylvania Dutch favorites, for dine-in and take-out. In addition, we offer homemade Amish desserts and soft-serve ice cream. All menu items are available for take out. Come visit us to enjoy some real Lancaster County Amish cooking!
Our Current Specials: September 29 - October 4
Two eggs, toast, and a sausage patty - $3.95 with coffee
Chicken tender wrap with homemade chips - $5.95
- Monday: Homemade Crabcake Dinner
- Tuesday: Amish Wedding Meal
- Wednesday: Homemade Chicken Pot Pie
- Weekend Special (Thurs-Sat): Pork and Sauerkraut Dinner
- Prime rib dinner served first Thursday of each month!
- Always available: fried chicken dinner